MAR 1st and 2nd: Adult flying over west Miramar around sunrise

MAR 1st and 2nd: Adult flying over west Miramar around sunrise

Around sunrise on the past two mornings I have seen an adult Bald Eagle flying SE over west Miramar, from the area of the Pembroke Pines nest towards the large lake in the Sunset Lakes community. It may be the female (Jewel) based upon gape and wing feather pattern, but am not entirely sure. Either she has exchanged incubation duties after sitting on the eggs all night, or this is Pride going out for breakfast before taking a turn on the nest. My position is about 1.5 miles SE of the PP nest.

MAR 1 at 6:38 AM

MAR 2 at 6:41 AM