MAY 16: Female watching over active Eaglets

MAY 16: Female watching over active Eaglets

Phil Martin obtained nice images of the eaglets today (May 16). He writes:

I was at the nest around noon time. Both Eaglets were awake and moving about the nest. After a few minutes both went to lie down on the West side of the nest.

On May 15, Phil visited the nest and obtained a nice image of one of the eaglets. He writes:

I was at the nest today at approximately 11:30, just as the rain let up. Both Eaglets were present and visible. One was behind the branch on the west side of the nest. This Eaglet was standing at the front of the nest. No activity other activity was observed.
Phil

This morning (May 16) I watched the nest for about 45 minutes. The  female adult (Jewel) was roosting above the nest. The two eaglets (approximately nine weeks old today) were in the nest. One was frequently flapping wings and the other was roosting on the right front rim of the nest.