MIramar Eagles, Nest Visit Oct 26

NotToofast
I have been visiting the nest this past two weeks. The Miramar Power Couple is there, guarding the territory...

During the week I did notice some 'Nestauration' activity and got some really bad pics..there is to much vegetation material between my line of sight and the nest...This seasen is going to be really difficult to capture pics of the nest...

In any case this couple is back, rebuilding and guarding the nest....

And ready for another season!...in this picture, if you zoom, you can see the Miramar Power Couple...

Re: MIramar Eagles, Nest Visit Oct 26

Rockitglider
Hello,

Did their nest fall down from last year? Looks like they are going to stay?

Re: MIramar Eagles, Nest Visit Oct 26

NotToofast
Thanks Rockitglider.

Yes and yes.

The nest was destroyed during the last storm, but seems they are re-building it. This couple have been using the same area for at least ten years now, so I am very confident they will stay...

Best Regards