Marina/Dog Park visit 11-8-21

Sally
Observed one of the eagles at the Marina/Dog Park 2:00-3:30.  It stayed perched on a branch next to the old nest.   Quickly checked on 10th street and did not notice the other eagle there.

Re: Marina/Dog Park visit 11-8-21

Rockitglider
Hi Sally,

Thanks for the report, I will be going there Thursday sometime, I have to go to Delray Loxahatchee for a while in the morning then I will stop by there after that. I'm not sure if they are spending the whole day there yet or not, but just checking.