Milaidy

I would love to volunteer on the weekends. Unfortunately, during the week  I dont get home until almost 6, which is around the time I stop by the nesting area. I'll keep you all posted as to the times I will be available on the weekends as soon as I check my sons baseball schedule.

Re: Milaidy

Thanks so much! That will be wonderful.

Ken Schneider
Miramar, Florida & North Aurora, Illinois

Web site: http://www.rosyfinch.com
Eagle Nest: http://www.rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)