Milestones in our eagles' breeding cycle

Milestones in our eagles' breeding cycle

I will try to pull together a spreadsheet that records major events in this breeding cyle.

I hope we can document the final feeding at the nest, if it did not happen already

Friday, May 22 was the last day both chicks were seen at the same time.

Trisha reported seeing both adults near the nest on May 29th.

On May 31, one adult and one juvenile were seen by Trisha. Trisha documented a single adult bringing food to the nest on May 31: The juvenile, (Justice?), ate, (if anything at all), a very tiny meal.

On June 2 Carolyn saw two eagles flying very high in from the west. They continued on past the nest til out of sight. We feel it was an adult and a juvenile, as we could see white on one, and they interacted in flight.

Have there been subsequent sightings?

When was the last time anyone saw an adult eagle near the nest? A juvenile?

Is it possible that one juvenile (Hope) and one adult (the female, possibly) disappeared at around the same time, around May 30?