Mom fed Justice beak to beak Wednesday

Terri
Wednesday afternoon the eagles put on a good show for us.  Both babies were in the nest.  Hope was eating and Justice waiting, when mom flew in. It appeared that Justice wanted to be fed and mom finally did give in and feed him "beak to beak".  I have this on video and plan to put it up on Youtube later.
Later after everyone had enough to eat, mom flew off to the dead tree area.  The babies stayed behind in the nest, while mom groomed herself and took a rest.

I did post another video that was taken a few weeks ago of the 3 of them in the nest.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h9gzK8vcXQ

I have enjoyed watching them and taking photos the last few weeks, but this is all I have posted so far.