Monday 1- 3 PM

Randy
When I arrived Justice(?) was on a branch near the fence in front of the nest, west.  He was calling out.  After a bit, he flew off.  I was walking about and then realized I was standing under an adult very close to the fence, to the east of the nest.  Justice kept calling and calling.  The parent was in the best position that I had seen and enjoyed taking many pictures for an hour.  Randy

Re: Monday 1- 3 PM

Carolyn J
Thanks for the update. After not seeing much of anything this AM we were left wondering.