Morning visit around 10:30

Suedonymity
I've stopped to check on the nest this morning since I was off from school. I didn't see the eaglet, but have been enjoying seeing the photos the rest of you share. They are beautiful. Here are a few pictures I took. Grateful that there are caring people on here.
Susan

Re: Morning visit around 10:30

naturegirl
Great pictures I must have just missed you I was there briefly and could see she was feeding the chick by her movement but getting a picture of the eaglet is tough.

Re: Morning visit around 10:30

Sally
Great pictures.  It won't be long until the eaglet gets big enough that we will be able to see it in the nest.

Sally

Hi. I started going from time to time back in November. I'm a school librarian so most of the time I'm limited to weekends. I am in awe of the photos with her feeding the eaglet. So incredible to see.
Susan

I'm looking forward to being able to see the eaglet in the nest.
Susan

Re: Morning visit around 10:30

naturegirl
Kit has the closest pictures until the eaglet gets big enough for us all to see. I only go weekends early morning don't want to draw attention from the drivers. Hard to tell if there is more then 1 they are about 1 week old and pretty deep in the nest.