NEST VISIT 1/18/21

mitcha
This post was updated on .
0M9A0573.jpg

I believe there are 2 babies in the nest

Re: NEST VISIT 1/18/21

Rockitglider
Yes,

We will know soon enough, they will be there for 3 more months at least, they will soon be tall enough to see them from farther out with their little bobble heads sticking up, but I only see one in your picture? I'm just glad they are alive, they had me concerned with the way they rushed to get the nest built while she had already laid eggs and with this tree we have to worry about every wind storm that comes through that the nest could fall again. Ugh!

Glad to see the chicks head
Kit

Re: NEST VISIT 1/18/21

Stylechick60
Wonderful news!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 18, 2021, at 10:00 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Yes,

We will know soon enough, they will be there for 3 more months at least, they will soon be tall enough to see them from farther out with their little bobble heads sticking up, but I only see one in your picture? I'm just glad they are alive, they had me concerned with the way they rushed to get the nest built while she had already laid eggs and with this tree we have to worry about every wind storm that comes through that the nest could fall again. Ugh!

Glad to see the chicks head
Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/NEST-VISIT-1-18-21-tp7575777p7575778.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML