Nabble support for this FORUM has endedIMPORTANT:

Nabble support for this FORUM has endedIMPORTANT:

You should know that Nabble stopped supporting the software for the FORUM and drastically cut server space. It is suffering a lingering death. No one is able to update the old code, and there is no similar program to replace it. When it goes dark, all the comments, archives, links and photos will be gone forever. If anyone know how to save the valuable archived posts, please give it a try.

Re: Nabble support for this FORUM has endedIMPORTANT:

Georgia M
I found a service that will convert Nabble to Wordpress for a fee.

https://gconverters.com/nabble-to-WordPress.
Georgia

Re: Nabble support for this FORUM has ended

Roy David Walker
Administrator
Dear Supporters of Bald Eagles of Broward County,

I hope this message finds you well, and I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continuous support and commitment to our mission. Your dedication to the preservation of our local avian species, particularly our beloved Bald Eagles, is truly commendable.

In recent weeks, we have encountered a significant challenge that threatens the integrity of our invaluable research data. As many of you are aware, our community has diligently gathered and documented essential information about the avian species in our region for several years. This data is not only fundamental to our understanding of local bird populations but also plays a pivotal role in our advocacy for the conservation of these magnificent creatures.

Regrettably, unforeseen technical issues and data management concerns have placed this priceless research at risk. We are acutely aware of the importance of safeguarding this data for the benefit of future generations and the continued conservation of our Bald Eagles and other avian species.

However, I am delighted to announce that we are taking decisive action to confront this challenge head-on. We have initiated discussions with skilled web developers who share our passion for avian conservation. Together, we are devoting our time and expertise to devise a comprehensive solution that will guarantee the preservation and accessibility of our research data.

I want to assure you that we fully understand the urgency of this matter, and we are unwavering in our commitment to keeping you informed throughout this process. Your support and involvement have been instrumental in the success of the Bald Eagles of Broward County, and we deeply appreciate your dedication.

Please stay tuned for regular updates as we work tirelessly to secure the future of our avian populations. Together, we will ensure that the beauty and diversity of South Florida's avian species, especially our majestic Bald Eagles, continue to thrive for generations to come.

With sincere gratitude and unyielding determination,

David Walker
Urban Conservation Director
Bald Eagles of Broward County
Roy "David" Walker