Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Rockitglider
Hello everyone,

I know I have brought this up before and didn't get much of a response, so I'll try again. I wanted to give them names but it seems like all of the patriotic names and husband & wife names have been taken and didn't really want to copy others, so what do you think of Alice for the Female, and Hatter for the Male? I know it's a little weird but so is the movie or every version of the movie. Please feel free to come up with other names, I just can't think of many combinations to suit them. Please some input is needed. Thanks, and looking forward to a new nesting season this year, they have already started to build up their nest putting some big sticks up there. This was taken a few days ago, the Female in the nest.

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Sally
Since you asked for suggestions:

Alice and Ralph (from "The Honeymooners").

Thanks for keeping us updated on our eagle family!

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Stylechick60
Betsy and Ross 😊🇺🇸

Can’t wait for more photos to come!  I  really want to stop and see them along 10th street this winter

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2018, at 12:57 PM, Sally [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Since you asked for suggestions:

Alice and Ralph (from "The Honeymooners").

Thanks for keeping us updated on our eagle family!

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Names-for-the-Deerfield-Eagles-tp7575087p7575088.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Stephanie5056
How about Lucy and Ricky????  Lol.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 5:11 PM Stylechick60 [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Betsy and Ross 😊🇺🇸

Can’t wait for more photos to come!  I  really want to stop and see them along 10th street this winter

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2018, at 12:57 PM, Sally [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Since you asked for suggestions:

Alice and Ralph (from "The Honeymooners").

Thanks for keeping us updated on our eagle family!

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Names-for-the-Deerfield-Eagles-tp7575087p7575088.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Names-for-the-Deerfield-Eagles-tp7575087p7575089.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Stylechick60
lol I was going to say that too lol

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Names-for-the-Deerfield-Eagles-tp7575087p7575093.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Stephanie5056
I drove by the next this morning on my way to work - from the Sawgrass saw someone sitting in the nest!!!!!  I hope to meet some of you on Sunday

Stephanie

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Names-for-the-Deerfield-Eagles-tp7575087.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Stephanie5056
Hello

How do I post photos to this sight

Thank you

Stephanie Norych

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Stephanie, the directions are in the main page of this forum -- here is a link to the post which describes the ways to post photos. Let me know if you still have problems:

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/How-to-post-photos-to-FORUM-td7574745.html

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

naturegirl
There  is always George & Martha

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Stylechick60
I do like George and Martha 🇺🇸

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Names-for-the-Deerfield-Eagles-tp7575087p7575105.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

Rockitglider
That's not bad, I like that too.

Kit

Re: Names for the Deerfield Eagles

naturegirl
Kind of fitting since the Bald Eagle is a symbol of the country and George & Martha the first family