Nest Visit 1-31-2021

Rockitglider
When I arrived the adults were sitting together next to the nest and the male flew away and returned in less than 2 minutes with a big fish and he started feeding the biggest chick and after a while the female came over to help and then there were two. I finally got to see the bobble heads! Definitely two, but maybe 3? I think I saw mama feeding another real small chick over to the right of the nest after they finished feeding the other two bigger chicks, and both adults are feeding all of them together, i never seen them doing that before. I guess time will tell if there is a third one?

Re: Nest Visit 1-31-2021

naturegirl
Great photos I'll have to go later then sunrise next time.

Re: Nest Visit 1-31-2021

Stylechick60
Sweet family. ❤️❤️❤️
Sweet babies ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2021, at 8:21 PM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Great photos I'll have to go later then sunrise next time.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-1-31-2021-tp7575798p7575799.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML