Nest Visit 10/17/2020

Hello everyone,

When I arrived at the nest around 7:00am the female was sleeping inside of the nest and the male was in a snag a little away from the nest tree. He came over to the nest and woke her up, both of them sat together for a while next to the nest after he came over to rouse her up for the day, I don't know if there is any eggs yet as she didn't stay in the nest, she flew to a different spot in the tree (see pics) and he didn't go to sit in the nest as far as I know. Female on the right, the bigger one of the two.

Kit

female

male

Re: Nest Visit 10/17/2020

Stylechick60
Beautiful❣️

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 20, 2020, at 9:16 AM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hello everyone,

When I arrived at the nest around 7:00am the female was sleeping inside of the nest and the male was in a snag a little away from the nest tree. I don't know if there is any eggs yet as she didn't stay in the nest both of them sat together for a while next to the nest after he came over to rouse her up for the day, then she flew to a different spot in the tree (see pics) and he didn't go to sit in the nest as far as I know.

Kit

female

male

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-10-17-2020-tp7575633.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML