Nest Visit 10-27-19

Rockitglider
Hi Ken,

Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday, but I tried this morning but no luck, I was there between 8:30-9:25 and didn't see any eagles. I like the way the nest is close to the road for distance, but the pine needles make it a little difficult to photograph, But I'll try again next weekend. Hope to see you there sometime.

Thanks for the help, Kit

I did see this CatBird though