Nest Visit 10/9/22

Looks like they will be nesting at the Marina Island  tree again this year. Today they worked on the nest and they copulated at least once that I saw, then they sat together ❤️ grooming. The male kept flying around the tree flushing the smaller birds away.  It was a very active day. I might post some pictures later if they come out good.

Kit

Re: Nest Visit 10/9/22

Sally
Great news Kit,