Nest Visit 11/14/2022

Rockitglider
Hello,

I went to visit the nest, and saw both adults looking for food, and flying around the nest tree. I didn't get any pictures as it was early, and the vantage point was too far away. The Marina was not open yet. But there is a whole season ahead, and more opportunities for pictures. I did see one try to catch a fish by diving towards the water with its talons, but it came up empty with no fish for breakfast today. Maybe they had better luck after I left for work.

   So, they look healthy and active! Looking forward to the season.