Nest Visit 2-12-2021

Rockitglider
Here's a few shots from the visit, with a food delivery from dad, and a quick departure for Dad. Leaving mom watching the chicks.

Here's a link to all of the shots. http://img.gg/CzwBF9k

Re: Nest Visit 2-12-2021

naturegirl
Nice family shots I'm usualy in the wrong place when the food comes I just get the butt shots. What time do you usually go ? I try for about 9am

Re: Nest Visit 2-12-2021

Rockitglider
Hi,

I am usually there from 4p to 5p, and I setup at the last pole to the south west of the nest tree just before the palm trees from 10th street. This gives me the afternoon sun and adds a lot of yellow color to the shots, sometimes too much.

Re: Nest Visit 2-12-2021

naturegirl
I'm on the left of center area usually around 9 or 10am , family isn't too active before that just yet. Once the weather gets warmer they get active much earlier