Nest Visit 2-23-2022

Rockitglider
Hello,

After a nest visit this weekend, It looks like they might not be feeding chicks yet, but we will know in a few days. A couple of shots from far away of the male sitting in the nest and the female in a tree near by.

Re: Nest Visit 2-23-2022

Speechykeane
Thank you for the updates!  Hopefully we will have chicks soon.

Re: Nest Visit 2-23-2022

naturegirl
Thanks for the update they are pretty far away but hoping that means it's quiet for them.  Should see their chicks in a couple of weeks

Re: Nest Visit 2-23-2022

Rockitglider
As of yesterday, Marcia (From EagleWatch) says we have chicks and she said she saw the adult feeding at least two chicks! Woohoo! I'm so happy,

Re: Nest Visit 2-23-2022

Speechykeane
Great news!!!

Re: Nest Visit 2-23-2022

Rockitglider
Here's a shot of the female from the other day, male was in the nest.

Re: Nest Visit 2-23-2022

naturegirl
Excellent news thx for the update