Nest Visit 2-27-2022

Rockitglider
Hello everyone,

The eagles are still doing good, the chicks are starting to use their wings to explore what they are for, and they are about 1/3 the size of the adults. The adults are taking good care of them as far as I can tell from a distance. I may have a couple of pictures later on, I will update the post if any are worth posting. The problem is we can only get about 600 feet from the nest during the festival, and there is a new tree branch that grew that is blocking the view into the nest making it very hard to get any shots. Lucky to even get a look at the chicks, sometimes they are completely blocked.

Re: Nest Visit 2-27-2022

NotToofast
Thanks for this update Rockitglider...hope we can see pics soon...