Nest Visit 3-19-2022

Hello Eagle Fans,

This is the last week of the Renaissance Festival! I'm not sure if they will be out of that area or even if the park will be able to open that area by the following weekend, but at least we know it will be soon. The chicks are about the size of the adults and will likely be flying very soon. I will upload some pictures later on by Sunday, just need to check some things. They look good to me, but we thought that one of them might be missing and I am waiting on approval from the other person that monitors the nest with me to let me know what she thinks. Fingers crossed!

Edited: There is confirmed 2 chicks still in the nest! Here's a link to the pictures:

https://img.gg/UfNwVCG