Nest Visit 4-30-2022

Rockitglider
I went to the park today and the chicks are still hanging around, so if anyone wants to see them, the marina is open on weekends, and you'll need binoculars to be able to see them good. They will be leaving soon.

Link to Pictures

Re: Nest Visit 4-30-2022

Sally
Thanks Kit, the marina was not open on my last two trips to Quiet Waters during the week.  Will attempt a weekend visit, now that I know we have access.  Sally