Nest Visit 4-6-2021 Branch Hoping

Rockitglider
Hi Everyone, well one of the chicks is very active winger sizing and hoping from one branch to another, while the other is not very active, I hope it's okay. I made a slide show because I had a lot of shots, the branch hoping is towards the end.

https://youtu.be/-F3N8SJfn9U

Re: Nest Visit 4-6-2021 Branch Hoping

naturegirl
I wonder if the less active eaglet is chick #3 and not the middle one (which would make him about 4-6 days younger). Hope he 's ok too

Re: Nest Visit 4-6-2021 Branch Hoping

Stylechick60
Very nice Kit.
Hopefully she/he is just waiting for his sibling to get out of his way 🙏🏻

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2021, at 6:04 AM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I wonder if the less active eaglet is chick #3 and not the middle one (which would make him about 4-6 days younger). Hope he 's ok too

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-4-6-2021-Branch-Hoping-tp7576023p7576024.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Nest Visit 4-6-2021 Branch Hoping

naturegirl
Could be it seemed like eaglet #2 was mostly just ducking out of his sibling's way

Re: Nest Visit 4-6-2021 Branch Hoping

Rockitglider
Hi Ladies,

I was thinking both of those things as well. It looks okay, just not enough room to do it's thing with the other one hoping around, and the nest is falling apart, the south side of the nest looks like it might fall, you can see it in the pictures.

Re: Nest Visit 4-6-2021 Branch Hoping

Stylechick60
Oh geeze let's pray It holds up!!

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-4-6-2021-Branch-Hoping-tp7576023p7576027.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Nest Visit 4-6-2021 Branch Hoping

naturegirl
the nest does look thin but good news they are fully grown and have their flight feathers so even if it did fall i think they would just perch on the branches. i hope to check on them tomorrow or this weekend