Nest Visit 5/24/2021

Hello Eagle Fans,

Well they young eagles are still with us, I went t see if the adults were going to come home to sleep at the nest area at sundown and I heard the sound of a young eagle cry or call, then I heard a second call from a slightly different heading, so I knew there was two young eagles in roughly the same area. So I set out to find where the calls were coming from. It was coming from the lake area of the NE clover leaf where the Turnpike joins the Sawgrass EXPWY. So After some walking towards the pond I saw them in the palm trees on the west side of the pond, they each had a tree to them selves, but they were only two trees away from each other and calling back and forth to each other? They look really go as far as I could tell from that long distance. They are getting bigger and seem healthy. So when the parents finally came home they flew over to the trees behind (North of) the nest tree and I could hear the calls of the adults but I could not see them, it was getting dark by this time. But all looks good for the family. They both flew over to the adults probably to beg for food. I have a few pics but they are very dark and they were very far away. If I can clean them up enough I will post them later. I was glad to see them still here.

Re: Nest Visit 5/24/2021

Stylechick60
Thank you Kit for the update on our eagle family. So Glad they are doing well !

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2021, at 11:04 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-5-24-2021-tp7576228.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Nest Visit 5/24/2021

Stephanie5056
Thanks for the update

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 11:04 PM Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Nest Visit 5/24/2021

naturegirl
Boy they really seem to be homebodies lol. Great that they are doing good