Nest Visit 5/3/2021

Rockitglider
Hello,

I looks like the bigger of the two Eaglets might have finally moved on as there was a food delivery to the nest tonight and the smaller chick got all the fish to itself, although I was happy about that after seeing it have to wait to eat and sometimes not get anything but scraps, it was good to see it get filled up. I saw 1 adult and 1 eaglet and it looked like the smaller one. So let us know if you see the two of them together anymore please, thanks

Re: Nest Visit 5/3/2021

mitcha
Both juveniles were in the nest 5/4/20

Re: Nest Visit 5/3/2021

Rockitglider
Well,

That's strange because I would think it would have been there for a free meal? Maybe not? Maybe it can feed it self now.