Nest Visit Egg Date of the 17th of Dec

Rockitglider
Hello,

I am happy to report that the Quiet Waters Eagles have eggs, we are estimating the date to be the 17th of December! Very happy about this. They are nesting at the Marina this year again. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Re: Nest Visit Egg Date of the 17th of Dec

Patti Ann Photography
Interesting, I spent at least 30 minutes there this morning and I didn't see either of them.  Surprised they would leave eggs that long.

Re: Nest Visit Egg Date of the 17th of Dec

You can't see her in the nest. I actually waited for an hour for her to stand up in the nest, and she finally did. I could see her head popping up one in a while, but I still wasn't sure until she stood up and turned the eggs and settled back down on them. Then Marcia said that she was there and didn't see her either, but then the male brought her a fish and she got up, but she didn't see her either until she got up. I was at the Limpkin Pavillion with a spotting scope to see her, but she is there. The nest is very deep this year.