Nest Visit Jan17

NotToofast
The Nest is in an area with lots of pines, trees and shrubs. Every day more difficult to see. Pictures come really bad because of the distance and because of the amount of vegetation that moves in and out (depending on the wind) in the direct line of sight ..I was already concerned because for three weeks I only saw one eagle...always in the nest...

But in a good surprise, today the male eagle showed up...he was in sentry duty!..
It was around 10:00 am and the Eagle flew towards the nest..

flying low, zigzaging between pines and meleleucas ...

And we could see an exchange of duties...
Now the other Eagle flew to perch briefly on a snag and then flew Towards Riviera Isles.....
while the eagle that was in watch duty  got comfortable in the nest...
Then the resident Osprey decided it was the right time to go fishing...