Nest Visit today 2/27/2021

Rockitglider
Hi everyone,

The chicks are looking better today, The mom was soaring overhead most of the time I was there, and the dad had nest duty, or guard duty from another tree. I found the mom from him looking up ay her the whole time. I was able to salvage some pictures from my shots, they were all over exposed from the wrong camera settings, I haven't figured out how to fix blown out whites yet, or found a software that can fix it, and when shooting bald eagles in bright sun light it happens.

Re: Nest Visit today 2/27/2021

Stylechick60
They are so beautiful.  The babies are adorable ❤️❤️
Thank you Kit

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2021, at 10:12 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi everyone,

The chicks are looking better today, The mom was soaring overhead most of the time I was there, and the dad had nest duty, or guard duty from another tree. I found the mom from him looking up ay her the whole time. I was able to salvage some pictures from my shots, they were all over exposed from the wrong camera settings, I haven't figured out how to fix blown out whites yet, or found a software that can fix it, and when shooting bald eagles in bright sun light it happens.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-today-2-27-2021-tp7575920.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Nest Visit today 2/27/2021

Drlester3

Re: Nest Visit today 2/27/2021

Drlester3
Sorry to tell you, unless you are shooting and saving your photos in the RAW there is no way to salvage a severely over exposed photo. The information just isn't there in a JPG.
Here are some photos taken on Saturday. I included one of what I believe is a Juvenile eagle. The surprising thing is that neither adult eagle responded to the Juvenile flying high over the nest

Juvenike Eagle?

Re: Nest Visit today 2/27/2021

Stylechick60
Great pictures of our Eagles
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-Visit-today-2-27-2021-tp7575920p7575923.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Nest Visit today 2/27/2021

naturegirl
Nice potos ! So glad the remaining two eaglest are doing well