Nest visit. 1-17-21

Rockitglider
Look like female feeding chick today, will post pics later.

Kit

Re: Nest visit. 1-17-21

Stylechick60
Yaaaay!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2021, at 1:39 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Look like female feeding chick today, will post pics later.

Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-visit-1-17-21-tp7575772.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Nest visit. 1-17-21

Rockitglider
Hi,

Well a couple of corrections after looking at the pictures, it was the male in the nest and the female was flying above, way up above, almost out of site! So the male was looking at her when she was flying by and that's how I knew she was there. They have really good vision and I have learned that when they look up so should I lol. You can not see the chick yet too deep in the nest, but you can see the little pieces of food in his mouth getting ready to give it to the chick. Also I have a couple of shots of him looking up at her. I also have a shot of her way up high

Re: Nest visit. 1-17-21

Stylechick60
Lol

Wonderful family❤️

Thank you for Sharing.   So exciting they have a baby ❤️

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-visit-1-17-21-tp7575772p7575774.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML