Nest visit 10-11-22

Sally
Observed the nest area today 11:00 - 12:30 with no sightings.  Lots of activity in the dog park, the most I've ever seen!  Will get an earlier start the next time.  Sally

Re: Nest visit 10-11-22

Rockitglider
Hi Sally,

I was wondering if they would be there at midday, I guess you answered it for me. They should start soon staying all day. At least the female. Thanks for your report.

Re: Nest visit 10-11-22

Patti Ann Photography
Hi Kit,

I've been several times between 10 and 1 and haven't seen them at all yet! Maybe soon!!

Re: Nest visit 10-11-22

Rockitglider
Hello,

You'll have to go at sunrise for now, and I think they are sleeping down by 10th street, and when they wake up, they work on the nest a little, a little bonding, then they're off for the day. But after she lays her eggs, she'll be there most of the time. So, we'll just have to do it this way for another month or so. Or maybe I just got lucky last Sunday to see them, Lol