Nest visit 2.25.21

naturegirl
I did a quick stop by around noon and one parent was on the back snag and the other in the nest feeding eaglets.  I could only see 2 of the eaglets so I'm hoping the third is doing ok,  I stayed about 20 mins and after the eaglets were fed the parent ate and groomed then fly to the back snag. It's pretty hot now so the eaglets will probably be more active early morning when it's cooler

Re: Nest visit 2.25.21

Patti Ann Photography
I saw 3 eaglet's on Tuesday

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021, 4:40 PM naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I did a quick stop by around noon and one parent was on the back snag and the other in the nest feeding eaglets.  I could only see 2 of the eaglets so I'm hoping the third is doing ok,  I stayed about 20 mins and after the eaglets were fed the parent ate and groomed then fly to the back snag. It's pretty hot now so the eaglets will probably be more active early morning when it's cooler

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-visit-2-25-21-tp7575888.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Nest visit 2.25.21

Stylechick60
Nice pictures❤️
I hope the third eaglet is ok and just wasn't visible.  🙏🏻

Thanks for the update 😁

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 25, 2021, at 7:35 PM, Patti Ann Photography [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I saw 3 eaglet's on Tuesday

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021, 4:40 PM naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I did a quick stop by around noon and one parent was on the back snag and the other in the nest feeding eaglets.  I could only see 2 of the eaglets so I'm hoping the third is doing ok,  I stayed about 20 mins and after the eaglets were fed the parent ate and groomed then fly to the back snag. It's pretty hot now so the eaglets will probably be more active early morning when it's cooler

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-visit-2-25-21-tp7575888.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-visit-2-25-21-tp7575888p7575890.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Nest visit 2.25.21

naturegirl
Patti - good to know, the third was probably trying to lie down get some shade it was very hot and sunny today

Re: Nest visit 2.25.21

Rockitglider
Hello,

I thought the third one was missing last week, then when I returned another day it was okay, the last born is very small and sometimes doesn't rise up to eat with the others, but I will be going there tomorrow and will check this out.

Re: Nest visit 2.25.21

naturegirl
Oh good was hoping someone would check on them before next week.  Probably was lying down maybe ate first