Nest visit Today Sunday 11-21-21

Rockitglider
Hello,

Good news, the adults are staying at the nest all day now, I think we will have eggs within a few days, but not more than a week. They were both working on the nest today adding sticks up to the time I left around noon. I plan to go back around sunset. I have lots of pictures but still need to process them, I will post them as soon as possible.

Forgot to add that the nest is at the Marina this year for sure.