Nest visit on the ninth Female Only

Rockitglider
Hello,

Here's a link to my Nikon site with a lot of shots, some look the same but they are slightly different. they are all in order with the time they were taken. It looks like they wont be hatching as soon as I thought, I thought it was 30 days for incubation, but I was wrong it is 34-36 days which would put hatch day around the 11th of Jan.

http://img.gg/6y9EELa

Kit

Re: Nest visit on the ninth Female Only

Stylechick60
Beautiful girl!!
Thank you Kit!  Soon we will have a baby 🦅🥰

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2021, at 6:39 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hello,

Here's a link to my Nikon site with a lot of shots, some look the same but they are slightly different. they are all in order with the time they were taken. It looks like they wont be hatching as soon as I thought, I thought it was 30 days for incubation, but I was wrong it is 34-36 days which would put hatch day around the 11th of Jan.

http://img.gg/6y9EELa

Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nest-visit-on-the-ninth-Female-Only-tp7575762.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML