Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

danicox
I am seeing one eagle at the nest sitting in the same position in the nest where she (?) is sitting flat in the nest where I pretty much just see the top of her body and head.  I am presuming she is sitting on her egg(s)!

Re: Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

mitcha
Is it the nest on 10th street

Re: Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

danicox
Yes it is.

Re: Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

naturegirl
Is the nest back on 10th ? I thought it was inside the park like last year ?

Re: Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

mitcha
I was there late yesterday afternoon They are sitting on egg or eggs. One flew in and relieved the one one the eggs for nest duties

Re: Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

Hello,

They moved back to 10th street.

Kit

Re: Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

Stylechick60
Thank you for Photos!  Wonder how many eggs ?so exciting !

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 20, 2020, at 11:05 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hello,

They moved back to 10th street.

Kit

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

Rockitglider
Hello again,

I hope they only have 1 egg this year because this nest is not very sturdy and it's in the same tree crotch where it has fallen twice I believe. I'm not sure if 2  eggs (chicks) would have enough room to move around in this new nest, and the right side of the nest is a little open or incomplete, maybe they will add to it as they go. I always wish for more than one egg, but this year I am not. I'm just hoping for a successful nesting season.

Kit

Re: Nest visits - no photos 12/12 and 12/17

Stylechick60
That's true, Kit as you had mentioned in another email about the nest being small !  Prayers for a Healthy baby(ies )

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 22, 2020, at 12:39 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hello again,

I hope they only have 1 egg this year because this nest is not very sturdy and it's in the same tree crotch where it has fallen twice I believe. I'm not sure if 2  eggs (chicks) would have enough room to move around in this new nest, and the right side of the nest is a little open or incomplete, maybe they will add to it as they go. I always wish for more than one egg, but this year I am not. I'm just hoping for a successful nesting season.

Kit

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML