Not sure thi is the right place for this. Ken, please move or delete if it's not.

Not sure thi is the right place for this. Ken, please move or delete if it's not.

Jill W
My mother passed away on 12/4/2013.  I fell on 12/13 and have one broken bone and one fractured one (bone is between shoulder and elbow-  can't remember the name of it).  Surgery was required to put in two plates and the screws/bolts to hold it together.  Thank goodness it is my left arm.  Just started driving yesterday.