Nothing to report - 1-5-19

Sally
Observed nest from 3:20 to 3:40.  No sightings, nest looks to be in good condition.

Sally

Re: Nothing to report - 1-5-19

naturegirl
Sally I just missed you I was there around 1 and she or he was sitting deep in the nest

Re: Nothing to report - 1-5-19

Sally
I was hoping to see a head pop up during my visit, but no luck.  Glad you got such a great shot!

Enjoy the day!

Re: Nothing to report - 1-5-19

Rockitglider
I have the same report as of Tuesday afternoon, no activity yet I am expecting to see them feeding chicks soon, we shouldn't be able to see bobbing heads for a few weeks I think the nest is too deep for that and the angle is too steep. But the last day according to my calculations for incubation time was yesterday, so any day now.

Kit

Re: Nothing to report - 1-5-19

naturegirl
I think at about  6 weeks you can see the neck and head of chicks nest is too deep and high to see much before that. Would be great if there was a webcam

Re: Nothing to report - 1-5-19

Stylechick60
Thank you for the updates kit!  My job has changed so I am not on the sawgrass anymore to see out beautiful 🦅🦅

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 9, 2019, at 2:57 PM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I think at about  6 weeks you can see the neck and head of chicks nest is too deep and high to see much before that. Would be great if there was a webcam

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Nothing-to-report-1-5-19-tp7575168p7575172.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML