OCT 27: Bald Eagle sighting at Quiet Waters

OCT 27: Bald Eagle sighting at Quiet Waters

New Member Mike 30 messaged me today to report a Bald Eagle sighting at Quiet Waters-- (October 27)

We were Kayaking this morning and saw one to the north side of the park. Originally flew from the island opposite the dog park. Coming back to the dock it was still gliding through the air at the north side. Looked very healthy.

Re: OCT 27: Bald Eagle sighting at Quiet Waters

Stylechick60
Great news!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2019, at 6:28 PM, NewMexiKen [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 New Member Mike 30 messaged me today to report a Bald Eagle sighting at Quiet Waters-- (October 27)

We were Kayaking this morning and saw one to the north side of the park. Originally flew from the island opposite the dog park. Coming back to the dock it was still gliding through the air at the north side. Looked very healthy.

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: OCT 27: Bald Eagle sighting at Quiet Waters

Rockitglider
Great News!

Kit