One of the Babies Perched in Dead Trees to West

One of the Babies Perched in Dead Trees to West

Terri
Sunday, early afternoon (Easter), I saw one of the eaglets perched on a dead tree far in the back of the area to the west of the nest.  He turned around once, groomed himself a little and flew a very short distance to another branch.  One of the people there said the other eaglet had been there earlier in the day.  I took a video but it was very far back in the dead tree forrest, so it did not come out as well as I would have liked.