Photo of Chick 2018

Rockitglider
Hello,

Here's a picture of the only chick I've been able to see so far. I think there might be 2, but I have only verified 1 so far.

Re: Photo of Chick 2018

Marc
Awesome picture

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

Here's a picture of the only chick I've been able to see so far. I think there might be 2, but I have only verified 1 so far.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Photo-of-Chick-2018-tp7574841.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Photo of Chick 2018

BillK

Re: Photo of Chick 2018

naturegirl
Such a great photo of the eaglet while still small they're so awkwardly cute