Photo of Eaglet in Nest Today

We arrived at the nest at 9:40 AM this morning, and had fleeting glimpses of an eaglet in the nest. We watched for about 50 minutes, and several times, through  the basket-weave of the nest sticks, saw a little white head move. Since the sun reflects off some of the whitish sticks, there is often an illusion of something white in the nest. We took many photos, and most did not show the chick. We posted a comparison of when the chick bobbed up, and then after it disappeared. The photos are on our FLICKR site, and will be linked to this observation page.