Photos of adults at nest OCT 14, 22 and 25

Photos of adults at nest OCT 14, 22 and 25

This morning around 10:45 and two other times over the past 2 weeks I have checked the nest between 9:00 and 9:45 AM and always failed to see any eagles. The nest has been enlarged considerably over this period. The front rim is quite high and obstructs some of the view.

Phil has had better luck. His photos are published with his permission. He wrote:

OCT 14: I wanted to share this photo with you. I took this on 10/14 (my Mom’s) birthday. God was watching over our Bald Eagles and it looks like Pride saw God.

OCT 22: I was at the nest this morning and observed one adult, I believe to be the female perched above the nest. I only stayed a couple of minutes. There was no other activity. (second adult is in the nest)

OCT 25: I was at the nest this morning at 9:35 and observed Pride on the perch above the nest. I only stayed a few minutes. There was no other activity. Additionally, I was at the nest yesterday 102419 at 08:56 & 09:24 and there was no activity.

Re: Photos of adults at nest OCT 14, 22 and 25

Rockitglider
I wasn't sure what you meant at first then I saw the green cross, cool shot!

Kit