Pics from Stephanie of eaglet on ground 4.8.21

Pics from Stephanie of eaglet on ground 4.8.21

naturegirl

Stephanie was there saw the eaglet so let's see if someone can go  over tomorrow to see what's going on

Re: Pics from Stephanie of eaglet on ground 4.8.21

Stephanie5056
I passed the nest on my way to work so I will be by around 8 o’clock. I’m feeling confident that this little babies going to get back up to the nest. It’s very very very strong I could tell by its wings and it’s huge so it’s got to be a female and if it’s a female  it’s real smart LOL. I didn’t have my 35mm camera with me I wish I did but I was in a rush to get out of the house to see this baby

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:35 PM naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Stephanie was there saw the eaglet so let's see if someone can go  over tomorrow to see what's going on

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Pics from Stephanie of eaglet on ground 4.8.21

Stylechick60
lol bless HER ❤️  Praying for her to have strength to move those wings to stay safe.
GOD watch over her and the family 🙏🏻

Sent from my iPhone