Pix from this morning and an interesting eagle discussion page

Pix from this morning and an interesting eagle discussion page

I have entered our Pembroke Pines nest on the Hancock Wildlife Foundation discussion list, under "North American Bald Eagle Nests With Ground Observers." Anyone may sign up and add comments and photos.

The site also has many nest Web cams and discussions about them. Visit: Hancock Wildlife Foundation

This morning, only Justin was on the nest. Because of other obligations, Mary Lou and I could only spend less than a half hour. Justice flew soon after we got ther, and came directly overhead, so fast and close that he was only partially in the frames of most of my shots.

Re: Pix from this morning and an interesting eagle discussion page

Carolyn J
I have one word for this - WOW!