Posting Photos from Mitcha

Mitcha had trouble posting photos yesterday. They are beautiful, so here they are:

Reminder that instructions for posting, either from disk or from Internet (which is how I posted directly from an image I created by simply clickiing on the file in his post to open the image on my computer screen, right-clicking and selecting "Insert Image" from the drop-down menu and then "copy image link").  Be sure to select "big size" so that the image is not larger than the screen and allow it to "Float" so you are able to position the image or line up serveral images.

See:http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/How-to-post-photos-to-FORUM-tp7574745.html