QW Eagles

EDC

QW Eagles

EDC
This post was updated on .
Hello, I’m a local firefighter and fellow bird photographer.  I was wondering if I could tag along with someone next time they go to QW @10th St so I don’t venture to close as I don’t know exactly where the eagles are.  I have a 200-600mm lens so I can be far away.  Thank you very much.

Re: QW Eagles

naturegirl
Hi Ty,

i usually go around 9 during the week when there isn't anyone there and I park at the pull off. If you want I will be there monday around 9 (this weekend looks to be rainy so monday looks to be good viewing day ).  If you want you can meet me there.  Staci-lee
EDC

Re: QW Eagles

EDC
Thanks so much.  I’d love to meet you at 9 on Monday.  Is it best to pull off on 10th before the sawgrass or use the turnpike NB and pull off on the exit at the sawgrass?

-Dan

Re: QW Eagles

naturegirl
I just go down powerline then turn on 10th st and  just past the second light before the turnpike is the pull off area. I have a grey kia suv. You can take video just know that the traffic noise can be alot at times

Re: QW Eagles

Drlester3
I am not sure who or where I should post this. I spoke to Ann Broadwell of the FDT. She stated that she thinks that the the land where the eagle nest sits is run by the turnpike and she was very nice and will contact them. She will get back to me. I will keep you posted.
If someone would like to take charge you can post or if you want to be a little more private, email me your contact number or call Ann Broadwell at 954=7774325 directly.

Re: QW Eagles

Rockitglider
Hello,

Thanks for doing this, I am extremely busy with work and can't take the time to do some of these things & that's why I asked if someone else could do it. What is FDT? Thanks Also I had heard that it might be the turnpike but I didn't think so because of the DOT signs posted there.

Re: QW Eagles

Drlester3
OK, I will follow up and post what they say
Lester

Re: QW Eagles

naturegirl
Lester thank you so much for doing this ! I don't have a lot of free tiem but I can help just let me know if/what you need help with . My email is photosbystacilee@yahoo.com Thanks again ! Staci-lee