Quick visit to nest 2.7.21

naturegirl
i spent about 30 mins at the nest saw the mom standing up high and def saw two possible the third chick but couldn't get a clean photo. Then mom took off to meet dad on the back tree where they groomed then mom came back to the nest for a quick check then flew off, probably to get more food. Hope someone else saw the third  eaglet

pair on the back tree

Re: Quick visit to nest 2.7.21

Stylechick60
They're growing so fast!  Hope the 3rd little one is doing ok.  Thank you for The photos 🥰

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2021, at 12:33 PM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 i spent about 30 mins at the nest saw the mom standing up high and def saw two possible the third chick but couldn't get a clean photo. Then mom took off to meet dad on the back tree where they groomed then mom came back to the nest for a quick check then flew off, probably to get more food. Hope someone else saw the third  eaglet

pair on the back tree

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Quick-visit-to-nest-2-7-21-tp7575836.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Quick visit to nest 2.7.21

Rockitglider
Hello,

Nice quick pics , I think the little one will be okay, it just won't get as big and will have to fight for it's food. They did good with 3 before once that I know of and someone else said there was another brood of 3 before that. I guess that's why I see the both of them feeding chicks at the same time, and mom & dad not staying in the nest anymore lol! I'm going to try to get there today or tomorrow. Great Season so far!

Re: Quick visit to nest 2.7.21

naturegirl
In 2015 they had 3 that fledged which is rare so I hope all 3 make it. I plan to check on them again this weekend and hopefully will see all 3. I'm almost positive I saw all 3 fluffy heads but can't confirm. So far nest is holding too

Re: Quick visit to nest 2.7.21

Stylechick60
I'm so happy to be part of this group and follow these beautiful majestic eagles!  These two have some
Experience under their buckles it sounds. 😃

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Quick-visit-to-nest-2-7-21-tp7575836p7575840.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML