Re: Pines eagles Visited 4/10/22

Drlester3
the juvinile eagle was in the nest when I got there and then he flew to around but on trying to get back into the nest he mist the landing and ended up hanging onto the branch. He kept letting out calls until he was able to hop into the nest. Just added a few other photos

Re: Pines eagles Visited 4/10/22

Rockitglider
Hello,

Great shots, and it must have been a nail biter watching the chick trying to get back in the nest. But it made it. Also I think you posted in the Davie Nest Forum, this belongs in the Pembroke Pines Forum, the Davie Nest was added because of a new nest last year I think.