Re: Two eagles on nest-10-26-18

Stephanie5056
Thanks for the update!

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 9:27 AM Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Yes, I was there this morning and both eagles were at the nest, the female was doing work on the nest and the male brought a fish to the female and she didn't eat it so he took it back and ate it, and then they mated and sat in a near by tree next to each other. I don't think there is any eggs yet, but any day now so they can hatch near Christmas day like the last 2 years. I will be trying to go to the nest fort the next 3 days at sunrise. I'm hoping to see them sitting deep in the nest indicating that there is eggs! The 3rd pic is the mating, very dark and behind a tree branch, I didn't want to disturb them, the other 3 are more clear. Happy Holidays everyone.

Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Two-eagles-on-nest-10-26-18-tp7575102p7575123.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile