Re: olSorry to say it looks like we are down to 2 chicks as of 2/25/2021

Re: olSorry to say it looks like we are down to 2 chicks as of 2/25/2021

Stephanie5056
Oh no... those flies don’t look good. Can someone call the Wild Life and Fish people  to maybe take a look? I know they do another  when there’s a problem with another nest. I’m going to drive by tomorrow morning

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 10:08 PM Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is sad to look at so don't use the link if you don't want to see the shots, These chicks are not perished, but I don't know if they are okay, I have posted a message on the eagle watch FB page to find out what I can. They were eating today but one of them didn't eat much in my opinion.

http://img.gg/CWh9P9s

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: olSorry to say it looks like we are down to 2 chicks as of 2/25/2021

Rockitglider
I contacted the Eagle Watch Audubon, waiting to hear back.

Re: olSorry to say it looks like we are down to 2 chicks as of 2/25/2021

Stylechick60
Can't believe this is happening.   So very sad.  Praying something good will happen 🙏🏻

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 26, 2021, at 10:41 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I contacted the Eagle Watch Audubon, waiting to hear back.

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML