Recent visit to the Deerfield Nest

Rockitglider
Hello,

I'm happy to report that all 3 chicks are still doing great and growing fast and flying around the nest area, they look healthy and seem to be learning to get around. I thought something had happened to one of the chicks because I had only seen 2 chicks at the nest for the past few weeks, but that is not the case.

Regards, Kit

Re: Recent visit to the Deerfield Nest

Speechykeane
Yea!  It looks like our Deerfield eagles had a successful nesting season...  I have not seen any eagles at the nest for the past couple of days...  So they are all leaving the nest either to hunt, etc or maybe they have begun to migrate?

Re: Recent visit to the Deerfield Nest

Rockitglider
I was able to capture some video of them at the pond near the clover leaf at 10th street and turnpike, here's the link if you want to watch them. They are really big! And all 3 are healthy looking

Kit

http://img.gg/yh9WwQZ

Re: Recent visit to the Deerfield Nest

Speechykeane
AWESOME video!  They are huge!  Thank you for sharing!